Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm Back

Sorry everyone it has been such a crazy month!  My Nana passed away last week and the weeks before that we were busy visiting everyday and doing what we could.  I am very sad that she will not be with us anymore however she is in a much better place.  The stress is still continuing for the family with all of the little details and things that need to be done but I am getting back on track.

I have definately come to recognize that stress is an excuse for me to EAT!  I didn't lose weight for about 3 weeks but I finally kicked it and lost 2 lbs  Woo Hoo!  I need to get back in the swing of excercising at night.  I am just tired all of the time so I get home do things around the house and then sit!  Which then is followed but snacking of course.  Would love some good snack ideas other than fruit and veggies!!! 

I had another fill day before yesterday so I am just coming off liquids to soft foods today.  I have a total of 5 cc's now.  Havent noticed too much of a difference but I really haven't eaten any solid food yet so we will see.  Well here is to a challenging weekend of food and drinks at friends.  Lets see how we do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment