Friday, July 15, 2011

Goal Met!!

Woo Hoo this week I met my 2 lb goal, and I don't even think my band is tight enough yet.  Just really been concentrating on my portions and what I am eating.  I haven't had any bread or pasta since my surgery and I am a carb aholic!!  It has been great being able to fit into some of my clothes that are sitting in my closet collecting dust.  Still haven't been able to keep up the excercise motivation but I am definately feeling better and move around much better.

Here's to another good week!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing GREAT! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about getting motivated to workout, I just had surgery too. Just take it a step at a time and you will be in full swing in no time! It will also help you continue to meet your goals :) You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take lots of pics of yourself and post them around. Great reminders and motivation of why you are doing this!!!

    So proud of you!!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete