Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Working on a Postive Week

I had my fill last week but I do not seem restricted?  Does anyone else have issues with this?  I am still trying to eat right and not eat too much but I do not get full very easy and I haven't found very much I can not eat.  I did my walking last night, 30 minutes, seems like when you start it takes forever to get through that 30 minutes.  I wish I was better at self motivation.  I will say my clothes are fitting much different.  I have a pair of pants I can NO longer wear and I fit into some of my smaller pants that have been sitting in my closet staring at me.  I am hoping to fit into some more of my shorts and shirts before we leave for Santa Cruz at the end of July.  Just a short weekend but I would prefer to be more comfortable in my clothes.

I don't worry too much about the food there because I love seafood and there should be plenty of options.  May have to be careful with the alcohol consumption it is my daughters 21st birthday that weekend.  Well I hope everyone has a great week, I will report in on Sunday with my weight loss!!

See you then
yvette

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine the expectation and the excitment of this process. As I have my own weight loss battles.... It never happens fast enough. But take a deep breath and enjoy this journey. It took a long time for us to work our way up to this lovely weight and it will take some time to get it off.

    You are doing a great job and I am so glad you are taking the time to take care of yourself.

    I will take the extra clothes.. hehehehe

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete