Monday, July 25, 2011

Scale Success!

Another 2 lbs down!  WooHoo.  Sometimes I really wish it would move faster but I am trying to be patient.  At this point I feel like it is just me dieting because my band is not restricting my portion sizes.  Every once in a while I feel like I have eaten too much or too fast but for the most part the portion size has not been restricted.  I assume on my next fill August 6 this will change.  I did  a little bit better last week.  Walked two days but I need to do much better.  It feels good to walk but right now it just feels like another chore that I need to get accomplished with the others!  I had to fight with my son to go for a walk but he stopped whining about 1/2 way through and it ended up being fun!  Sydni loves to walk but she isn't home that much and my oldest Vanessa, LOL never see her.  She is doing her dance classes, zumba and other excercise.  I am so glad that she is motivated I do not ever want my children to have to fight their weight like I do.

I can't wait for our finances to settle down and my husband to stop working his second job.  This will allow us to do more together like walking.  Bailey wants to start golfing so that could be good for all of us too.  Well here is to another successful week.  Sorry I didn't blog earlier.  Hope everyone is having a great summer.  We leave for Santa Cruz on Friday for a little weekend vacation, SOOOOO  Excited.

Yvette

2 comments:

  1. Down is down! you're doing awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin it girl! I was so proud of you at SC. I am really seeing positive changes in you!

    ReplyDelete